Southern California Horses in Need
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southern California Horses in Need

Connecting horses and people who love them!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Registered Arabian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanaeleh

Hanaeleh

Registered Arabian Empty
PostSubject: Registered Arabian   Registered Arabian EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Just a little background and information on GC Sanita (Sweet Pea)...

She is Polish bred and a sister to my horse, GC Finese. I acquired Sweet Pea for my 25 yr old daughter and for a possible breed in the future. I have had Sweet Pea since Feb and my daughter has has not shown the interest I had hoped (too busy with her career).

My philosophy is that a healthy horse should have a job. Sweet Pea is certainly healthy and appears to be a great endurance prospect/trail horse. However, presently, I do not have the time to condition and train her. We are in the middle of building our house and developing our property. I barely have time for Finese. My desire is to find a great home for Sweet Pea, someone who can give her a job and offer her loving care.

Sweet Pea has trail experience riding in the CO Rockies, and has had arena training/show.

She is registered Arabian, has Polish bloodlines, is 16 yrs, and 14'2, bay with a blaze and two white socks. She has terrific ground manners, has a soft mouth, is extremely responsive, a great disposition, and can really move out. I have had the vet examine her, she is perfectly sound and in good health. She has a small hairless patch on the right side of her neck?????? The doctor does not know what it is or what caused it. Doc says it's not fungus/ringworm and it has remained the same size since Feb (it's a mystery). She is current with all vaccinations and is being trimmed regularly. She is a good eater (just like her brother) and doesn't appear to be herd bound.

If I find a home for her, I would like to "sell" her for $750 to recover shipping costs (I brought her out from the mid-west) and other expenses. However, that is negotiable.

Let me know if you have some specific questions... want pictures or pedigree.

Many thanks,

Janet Worts
janetwa@hotmail.com
760-685-2706
Back to top Go down
http://www.hanaeleh.com

Registered Arabian
Page 1 of 1