Southern California Horses in Need
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southern California Horses in Need

Connecting horses and people who love them!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rio- Arabian Paint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanaeleh

Hanaeleh

Rio- Arabian Paint Empty
PostSubject: Hanaeleh has Rio   Rio- Arabian Paint EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 am

We took Rio in on Sunday and he is very sweet! He is getting his feet done on Saturday and will be UTD on all of his shots, wormer, etc. by next week. He is doing very well in the paddock with Tamahome and Nevada and is really very mellow.

We are going to work with Rio for a few weeks to let him settle in, then we will put him up for adoption- our treasurer already has her eye on him, though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hanaeleh.com
Admin
Admin

Rio- Arabian Paint Empty
PostSubject: Rio- Arabian Paint   Rio- Arabian Paint EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Horse for Sale:
He is a well-tempered, 17-year-old pinto gelding. He is very easy to tack. Loves to be groomed, love any kind of love from anyone. He does well taking direction from new people. I have used him mostly for trail riding, but I'm sure he would do well if someone wanted to train him for shows or ever someone wants to train him for. He trailers very well in fact get out of his way, he jumps right in! He loves to be on trail, does fine anywhere in the group. He loves other horses. He also loves to go camping.
Sell price $2,000 or best offer
He is an Arabian mix.
He is located in Trabuco Canyon, down the road from Rose Canyon Cantina.

If you have any questions, or want to see any more pictures, please call me at 949-922-3799.
Back to top Go down
https://socalhorses.forummotion.com

Rio- Arabian Paint
Page 1 of 1