Southern California Horses in Need
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southern California Horses in Need

Connecting horses and people who love them!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ENGLISH - DRESSAGE? - HORSE WANTED TO LOVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
horselovermom

ENGLISH - DRESSAGE? - HORSE WANTED TO LOVE Empty
PostSubject: ENGLISH - DRESSAGE? - HORSE WANTED TO LOVE   ENGLISH - DRESSAGE? - HORSE WANTED TO LOVE EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm back in the saddle again!! I've been riding since I was little. Showed in dressage in my younger days. Trained Down Syndrome children for five years in the Special Olympics...medaled in dressage at Special Olympics! Then I had kids and a cancer diagnosis. I am ready to ride again!!!

I've ridden dressage most of my life, including Special Olympics. I trained my Down kids English only...an amazing time.

I'd love to get a Dressage-trained horse. I want to be able to enjoy my riding. I am in my 40s, not sure if I can ride to show again but I'm not against it!! I'm well trained, just rusty.

I already have a place to board, now I need the horse. I am looking to rescue a horse who otherwise might not find a loving home. I will care well for this horse, give it a loving home and ride, ride, ride!!!! Nothing can be better for my cancer than to get back in the saddle again!!!!
Back to top Go down

ENGLISH - DRESSAGE? - HORSE WANTED TO LOVE
Page 1 of 1