Southern California Horses in Need
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southern California Horses in Need

Connecting horses and people who love them!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanaeleh

Hanaeleh

Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding Empty
PostSubject: Lexis has a home!!   Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Lexis has a wonderful retirement home down in Ramona!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hanaeleh.com
Hanaeleh

Hanaeleh

Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding Empty
PostSubject: Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding   Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Lexis is a 19 y/o bay Thoroughbred gelding. He is free to a good home. Has some saddling issues- does great w/ other horses.

Owner's Notes:

Hello- My name is Teresa Atchley and I desperately need to find a home for my horse. Unfortunately my family has been hit very hard by the economic times and I am out of money to maintain my horse. His name is Lexis and he is a 19 year old thorough bred... He is very loving and excellent on the trails although I have only been on him 1 time in the last year and a half. He has a strong attachment to other horses and if ridden without the company of another horse, he needs an intermediate rider. Without any company, he is very nervous and jumpy. With the company of another horse, he rides like a rocking chair with long smooth strides. I had 2 horses and he and my other horse did very well together and they were ridden weekly. However, my other horse had to be put down and I was not able to afford a second horse. Lexis has been kept company over the last 1 ½ years by a mini horse who obviously cannot do trail rides and Lexis refuses to leave the mini horse behind. This is the reason for the lack of riding these past months.

He does not have any health problems, he does not bite, and he is excellent when having his feet done. He is very social and loves to be fed apples and carrats. I have had him for the last 7 years and before that, he was with my best friend for 10 years, so he has really only had 2 homes. He is 16 hands. He is on the slim side right now and may need his teeth floated and I cannot afford to do it. He has been wormed regularly and has not needed horse shoes in the past. He hates being saddled but after it’s on, he is just fine. He has had experience in horse trailers but not this past 7 years since I do not own a trailer. Please let me know ASAP if anyone is interested in him. He has been a member of my family and I hope that he can go somewhere where he will be with other horses and get ridden. I can be reached at the email above or on my cell at 951-288-7006. Lexis is in my backyard at my home is Mira Loma Ca which is close to Norco and Ontario .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hanaeleh.com

Lexis Needs Home ASAP- 19 y/o Gelding
Page 1 of 1