Southern California Horses in Need
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southern California Horses in Need

Connecting horses and people who love them!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

16 y/o Arabian Parelli trained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanaeleh

Hanaeleh

16 y/o Arabian Parelli trained Empty
PostSubject: 16 y/o Arabian Parelli trained   16 y/o Arabian Parelli trained EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 am

For Sale: 16-year-old, registered Arabian mare. Photos attached. Allie is a lovely fleabitten-gray mare who is kind, loving, respectful, forgiving and has outstanding ground manners. She does not have the stereotypical flighty Arabian personality. She is in great shape for her age. Most people assume she is quite a bit younger. She has been kept barefoot and up on vaccinations.

She was previously trained Parelli Level 1, English, Western, and trail. Because of personal and work-related stuff, I have not ridden her since I bought her two-and-a-half years ago but she has been exercised on line, at liberty, and turned out every day with other horses. I am selling her with a heavy heart because she is a great horse who has given me a lot of confidence.

I would prefer that Allie go to a Parelli/natural horsemanship home.

Allie comes with Parelli halter, 12-foot line, 22-foot line, carrot stick, savvy string and hackamore, as well as fly mask, grooming gear, etc.

$1,500 OBO

Also For Sale: Parelli Western Natural Performer saddle. It is light colored, has a 16.5” seat and medium fenders, designed to fit people between 5’3” and 5’8”, 125-165 lbs.

I have not used it except to size it on Allie. The saddle fits her perfectly. It comes with Theraflex pad and shims.

$2,750 OBO

I will sell Allie, all her equipment and the saddle together for $3,750 OBO

Allie can be seen where she is boarded at former Parelli Instructor Pat Mitchell's facility in La Tuna Canyon (Sun Valley), CA

Robyn Weisman
rweisman@gmail.com
(323)693-2693
Back to top Go down
http://www.hanaeleh.com

16 y/o Arabian Parelli trained
Page 1 of 1